For over a decade being in the United States, I've learnt and experienced so much things that I've never thought I would have that opportunity anywhere else. I feel the year of 2019 has gone by so fast, but I'm very excited for 2020, starting a new decade for me to learn, work, and explore more.
- Worked with amazing team at Nike Valiant Labs to test new ideas by helping to launch new version of Joyn.co (https://joyn.co) and Resku.co (https://resku.co).
- Started a new business adventure Romance (https://romance.website) with my two favorite people JL & JP. Our main mission is to think different and create a unique experience for each of our clients by design and technology.
- Developed backend API with Golang and NodeJS.
- Deepen understanding of React and NextJS for server side rendering.
- Took better care of myself by eating healthier and running in morning.
- Spent more time with family and my kids.
- You never stop learning
- You can't know everything
- Failure is healthy & helps us grow
- Your biggest competition is yourself
- Communication is key in life & work
What's up in 2020
- Be kind & empathize with others: take good care more for family and friends: be present and be true.
- Need to get better at networking.
- Everyone has the same 24 hours / day, being concentrate will help to get the most out of it. Therefore will need to practice meditation to concentrate on work and family time.
- Create at least 4 more projects or experiences that benefit Romance brand.
- Spend less time on social network and non critical news.
- Read more quality materials.
- Take notes for ideas and books.
- Technologies to invest in 2020: ThreeJS, Animation, React, Emberjs, NodeJS, Go, Serverless, API architect.
- Improve minimalism life style.
- Start saving more for a new house.
- Value friends & family
- Get enough sleep :)
That's it! Happy New Year 2020!!!